|Place of Origin:||China|
|Packaging Details:||standard export wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||5 DAYS after receive payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T ,Wester union|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Use Place:||Salon,home Use||Payment:||T/T ,Wester Union|
Safe and convenient to use
1. infrared dry heating
2. the heating wire is design to withstand any stretches or bends
3. there are 4pcs thermostat which can automatically cut off for over heating
4. water-proof soft material with flexible tensile capabilities even in various sleeping position
safe for all active adults from Athletes to Seniors
This instrument through infrared heating promote weight physiological REDOX reflect, promote the blood circulation increase metabolism, melt excess fat, thin body, improve body constitution, improving immunity.
1. Outside are top grade PU material,inside are waterproof PVC2. Two zone-temperature control3. The controller to adjust the temperature from 25-75 Celsius,The time can set up from 15-60 min4. Two zone slimming blanket are make the front and back of body to loss weight and exhause detoxin5. The pressure on our spine is halved when you are lying down6. With the sauna blanket,your muscles will be loosened and you whole body relaxes7. Your blood circulates better and strain on your heart reduced,our capillaries are expanded while oxygen is flowing throughout our bodies.High quality thick PU soft material.
1. Keep beauty--promote blood circulation,accelerate metabolism.strength muscle nutrient,it also active cell and eliminate heavy ions and toxin
2. Weight loss-accelerate metabolism so as to make the cell of fat are break down quickly
3. Body shaping-it can let skin to absorb the nutrient and insided the skin,make the skin smooth and beauty
4. Keep health-improve insomnia.constipation,endocrine dyscrasia and arthritis.Improve human immunity
Rated current :3A
Size :180*80cm .
Material:Advanced PU skin, Waterproof PVC inner
1. How does infrared heat therapy relieves pain?
FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Recent health and medical studies name FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and muscle spasms.
2. How does infrared heat therapy control weight?
Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process requires a large amount of energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes water soluble at 110ºF and the body sweats out fats and toxins.
3. How does infrared heat therapy provide the same effects of exercise?
The heart receives a workout similar to a 6-mile run in a 20-30 minute FIR sauna session and the body perspires the same amount as a 6-mile run. Infrared saunas are perfect for those that do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from injuries that inhibit rigorous activity.
4. How does infrared heat therapy eliminate toxins?
Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, cholesterol and carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel) accumulate in the body during modern daily life. The body eliminates most toxins naturally by sweating but the process is sometimes too slow. Infrared heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands that cleanse and detoxify the skin. The FIR heat technology simply speeds up the body's natural process!
5. How does infrared heat therapy improved immune system?
Most illnesses are accompanied by a fever. During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Often misunderstood, this rise in temperature is a natural stage of the immune system's healing process and is one of the best ways to rid the body of chemicals and unwelcome visitors. The immune system weakens the hold of viruses and bacterial growth. FIR heat therapy induces an "artificial fever" by heating up the body but without the pains of an illness. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the "artificial fever". Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
6. How does infrared heat therapy reduce stress?
Infrared heat therapy loosens the muscles and relaxes the body prior to a massage. Many massage therapists use infrared heat to provide more thorough and effective treatment.
7. How does infrared heat therapy benefit my skin?
Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt & chemicals and removes dead cells on the surface of the skin. All of these benefits lead to a more soft and firm complexion